Abbotsford Community School Society is committed to providing and promoting programs that support life-long learning in the Abbotsford Community. Key elements of this mandate and focus are:
- Promotion of literacy skills in children and youth
- Environmental awareness and development of stewardship in youth
- Localization – activities brought close to the people who will participate.
- Self-help activities organized by the participants
- Integrated service delivery – the bringing together of various agencies an organizations in cooperation to fulfill common purposes.
“Our mission is to provide educational, recreational, and social activities for the children and families in the diverse community of Abbotsford”
“Our vision is a community where children and families are accepted, respected, healthy, successful learners”
Our Value Statements
- Integrity: ACSS demonstrates integrity by living through our values with honesty
- Ownership: ACSS demonstrates ownership through accountability and pride in our role within the community
- Cooperation: ACSS demonstrates cooperation through partnerships with the community to accomplish great things we could not do alone
- Excellence: ACSS demonstrates excellence by being satisfied with no less than the highest goals we can envision
- Respect: ACSS demonstrates respect through courtesy and thoughtfulness by honoring the dignity of ourselves and all others